Made to Measure Mentoring (M2M2) has been granted authority to certificate candidates itself for ILM’s Level 3 Award in Effective Coaching and the City & Guilds Level 3 AAVRA. The company adds these two new examples of Direct Claims Status (DCS), a measure of confidence in its assessment and quality assurance procedures, to its existing DCS for the C&G Level 3 Award in Education and Training.
In addition, the company has been approved to deliver the new suite of five ILM courses:
- Level 3 Award in Effective Coaching
- Level 3 Award in Effective Mentoring
- Level 3 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
- Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
- Level 7 Certificate for Executive and Senior Level Coaches and Mentors.
Managing Director (Academic) Dr Andy Miles said the Direct Claims Status reflects the company’s commitment to the highest standards in delivering courses and qualifications. He said: ‘DCS status represents a stamp of approval for our quality procedures from the ILM and City & Guilds and we are delighted to have achieved this status for our qualifications.’